It’s a fact that only about 31 percent of men claim to have garage organization. However, those that have achieved garage organization said they decided to do so because: they needed more space; they believed their garage could be safer with proper garage storage on the wall; they wanted to make selling their home easier.
Did you know that a single person can save 140 hours a year looking for something if their garage was organized?
For all of these reasons, more and more people are realizing that garage organization is important and garage storage is worth investing in. To help you get started, here is a checklist for garage organization and ultimate garage storage:
- Measure your garage to see how much wall space you have to work with. Once you begin investing in garage storage, the first goal should be to get as much onto the wall as possible.
- Categorize the items in your garage by function so you know how much space you need to achieve garage organization. Common categories include: woodworking tools and supplies; home paint and maintenance; sports equipment tools; car washing and maintenance items; etc.
- Toss out or donate things you don’t use, have duplicates of, and things that are broken or worn
- Determine how many garage storage units you might need based on the categories of garage items you want to store.
- Determine what (if any) specialty garage cabinets you might need based on the items you want to store. For example: heavy items that are used often are probably best stored in a cabinet drawer; poisonous yard and pest chemicals may be best kept in small, locked upper cabinets; slat wall panels and accessories are a good choice for yard maintenance tools; they also work well for storing smaller tools above a workbench area.
- Consider a corner cabinet to maximize unsued corner space.
- Choose a finish that fits you and your home’s style. GarageStorageCabinets.com offers 20 attractive mix-and-match color combinations; ensuring each customer a look that fits their lifestyle.
A problem that tens of millions of American households suffer is that of clutter. Many of us resolve to become clutter free, to organize our lives, to simplify. As we reach these resolutions, we must determine what to do with all the stuff that has been cluttering our lives. Shelving and/or garage cabinets are a great solution for storing the items we must have.
One of the secrets to getting your home and surroundings permanently neat and tidy is to assess your full storage needs, both inside the house and outside. After that assessment, you can then ensure you have the right storage facilities in the right place. What will make your organizing resolution a success is consistent effort over time.
Of course, for assistance you can call GarageStorageCabinets.com for your storage needs: 1-888-356-6935
There are a lot of products out there for storage use. There are many types of cabinets, shelving, overhead racks, and slat wall that all attempt to provide you with the same thing – organization. Organization can be obtained in various ways, in virtually all areas of the home with our Work Space cabinets. The top, bottom, and sides of these cabinets is made from a durable commercial grade thermofused melamine; while the door and drawer fronts are given a powder coat finish for added durability to the parts that will get used the most. These cabinets are perfect for use in the garage, basement, a utility room, or any other area in need of additional storage. With 20 color combinations available, we’re sure to have something that coordinates well with any decor. Get your garage organized today with cabinets from our Work Space line!
Garage Storage Cabinets provide a nice line-up of cabinets for the home. Our cabinets can be used in all areas of the home, not just the garage. For a unique twist on storage, our cabinets can also be used to create shelving. Our Work Space cabinets are great for use in the basement, utility room, laundry room, pantry, and, of course, let’s not forget the garage. The door and drawer fronts are powder coated to provide an added layer of protection to the most used parts of the cabinets. The top, bottom, and side panels are made of a commercial grade thermofused melamine that wipes clean easily and resists moisture. Let GarageStorageCabinets.com help you all the areas of your home.
For assistance, please feel free to give us a call at 1-888-356-6935
One of the biggest challenges faced by many people is the daunting task of organizing and de-cluttering. The key to successfully removing clutter from your life is to define what your ideal life should look like and then deciding which of your belongings still fits in the picture. For all the belongings you have left – we have cabinets or shelving to help you organize them the easiest way possible. Our Work Space storage cabinets provide ample storage while looking nice in any area of the home. Our cabinets provide heavy duty storage with very high load capacity. Stay tuned for more organizing tips and storage advice.
When organizing your home, there are a few key questions you should be asking yourself…
- What would be the best use of the available space in my home? – When organizing your home, think about what would make the most sense. If you need additional storage in any of the areas, our garage cabinets may be the answer.
- Will organizing my space make my life easier? – At the end of the day, easier is better. It makes your life all the more enjoyable and it’s a good way to relieve stress. With that in mind, our modular cabinetry and shelving may be just what you’ve been looking for.
- What function do I want out of my available space? – Creating zones in your home is a great way to get and stay organized. Both our Work Space and RedLine cabinets make it easy to create zones and add storage as you need it.
One’s physical surroundings both reflect and impact one’s life experiences, those positive and negative effects. Imagine how you feel when you walk into a room to find something amongst piles and boxes of stuff. It is frustrating to say the least. Because each person’s situation, specific goals, motivation, energy, and resources are unique there is no one size fits all solution. With our Work Space storage cabinets, which are perfect for the do it yourself oriented; you can create the perfect storage solution for your needs. There are a variety of cabinet sizes to choose from; so we’re sure to have the size that is perfect for your storage needs. Imagine how much better you will feel when you can find your items more easily. Being organized and neat help us to gain peace of mind. Not to mention the money you will save by not having to replace missing items.
Have you ever driven down the road and noticed the neat clean organized garage of your neighbor or a complete stranger? I am sure you have. A lot of us think to ourselves, “one day, I would like my garage to look that nice.” That time could be now. Our Redline Garagegear storage cabinets are exactly what your garage needs to gain the curb appeal we all desire. Our cabinets come in many sizes to accommodate most all garages and storage needs. Imagine your neighbors driving down the road noticing your neat clean garage. Don’t be envious; achieve the garage of your dreams! GarageStorageCabinets.com can help you design a garage you will love.
Home improvement doesn’t have to stop because summer is over. Fall is a great time to plan for a do it yourself project to keep you indoors in the coming winter months. Organizing the garage or basement can be a great job for those cold winter months. Both RedLine garagegear and Work Space garage cabinets can be installed at home by anyone with a little perseverance.
A nice do it yourself project in the colder months can be installing your very own custom storage cabinets in your garage or basement. Maybe you need additional storage in the laundry room, or your pantry. We offer a variety of finished to easily blend with any décor. We have many sizes available to serve your most basic or complex storage needs as well.
Fall is here! Along with the excitement of cooler days and the beautiful colors provided by nature comes the clean up and winter preparation. It’s easy when you have storage cabinets to stash the summer fun toys and gardening supplies. If you don’t have them already, it’s a great time to add storage cabinets to the home. Our garage storage cabinets come in many finishes and sizes to serve whatever purpose necessary in your home. Every fall project is a little easier with the proper storage installed. Once your items are cleaned and put away in your storage cabinets, you will have time for more enjoyable things, like watching the leaves fall.